What to do if you are a victim of vandalism or theft
Damage to your property caused by vandalism or theft can leave you feeling violated and exposed. Before rushing to file an insurance claim for Vandalism and Theft Damage, you must first take some steps. Failing to do the following tasks may hinder your claim from getting approved.
If you have been the victim of Vandalism and Theft Damage, immediately do as follows:
- Contact the police and file a police report;
- Obtain a copy of the police report;
- Review the police report for any missing damage or errors;
- Document all damage to your property with photographs;
- If there was any theft, find receipts or evidence of the stolen items’ value.
Remember, the more evidence you can provide, the better chances you have of it being approved. If you need help with preparing your vandalism and theft damage claim, let us know. We will help you get your claim approved and get the highest settlement amount possible.
If you are a landlord or property owner and tenants vandalize your property, don’t pay out of pocket for damages. Our office will review your potential claim, FOR FREE, and take the necessary action to retain your money. That’s what makes us the best Public Adjuster Services in Miami Florida.